Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank Heaven for little Boys! Well, AJ specifically!!!

Thanksgiving

We are Thankful this year for a healthy baby boy named AJ!
This is my second year I've been blessed to spend Thanksgiving with my Husband's family.
It was however my first time to stay at Jonny's Grandfather's home.
We were with my parents and family last Christmas when the rest of Jonny's family were in LA.


My mother-in-law stuffed us silly with delicious foods, spicy (AKA:sparkling) juice and snacks. MMMMM! Thanks Margie!!!
J Lamb's

OC Lamb and Jensen Families
AJ loves his Uncle Geoff and is such a smiley little guy. :)
What wonderful weather we had!
The mall was walking distance so we did some Christmas shopping.



1 comment:

  1. I'm still loving the shots you got that no one else caught. Way to go! It was so fun to have us all together for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete