Sunday, February 27, 2011

We are expecting!!!

Jonny and I are super excited to have a baby join our family in October. I am six weeks along and feeling it. This weekend I felt morning/evening sickness but did not "toss my cookies" thank goodness! We have shared our news with family, relatives, coworkers, close friends and facebook friends. I have yet to share the excitement with my Kindergarten class. However I may need to share prepare them if my nausea gets much worse and more distracting. I am planning on telling them before my eight weeks appointment next week because I will be gone in the morning and then come back after lunch. Anyway, we hope to begin our crew of children with a boy because I always wished I had a big brother. But we will love either a boy or a girl. We will keep you posted as we find out more. This is such a wonderful time in our lives and we are so happy to share our joy with you all!

3 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!!! Congratulations! You will be such an awesome Mom! I love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're blogging. It will be fun to go back and read later. Plus it keeps us all up to date. You know you have to take pics once you start looking pregnant . . . right? I love that everyone points out what a good mom you will be. They are sooooo right!! Sure love and miss ya!! I am such an excited Grandma-to-be!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way fun chica. I am so glad we had the kinder powwow so I could find your blog before you leave us. I echo the previous posts. Ever since I heard you were engaged I have been excited for you to get pregnant. I have always believed you would make and amazing mom and I and so excited to see your adorable baby.

    ReplyDelete